The history of Glukhivtsi deposit discovery goes back to the last century (1901).

Since 2007 the owner of AKW Ukrainian Kaolin Company assets has become the company Amberger Kaolinwerke, which is a member of a world-known group of companies called Quarzwerke Gruppe.

Nowadays AKW Ukrainian Kaolin Company is a modern mining industry enterprise, which specializes in raw kaolin mining, production of enriched types of kaolin and quartz sand fractionation. Today investment projects aimed at modernization of existing equipment are intensively carried out, which will enable the company to stay competitive not only in Europe but also throughout the world.

Production capacities of the enterprise in kaolin extraction make more than one million tons per year. Production volumes of enriched kaolin types make more than 140 000 tons per year, of which 75% of kaolin is enriched using a wet method and the rest 25% using a dry method.

AKW Ukrainian Kaolin Company includes mining department, geological-surveying department, production departments – Limited Liability Company “Glukhovetsky kaolin plant” (wet enrichment) and Private Joint-Stock Company “Glukhovetsky ore-mining and processing kaolin enterprise” (dry enrichment), transportation department, automotive department, machining department, department of energy, and also a modern lab.

Ukrainian (Ukraine)English (United Kingdom)Deutsch (DE-CH-AT)Русский (Russian Federation)


Zavodska Str, 1
smt. Hluhivtsy
Kozyatyn district
Vinnitsa region
22130 Ukraine

+380 432 55-08-04
+380 4342 3-14-18